Thursday, July 05, 2007

Inscription Sur Le Mur




Do you ever stare up into the sky


Or look down with a certain demise



Wonder how it came about



And what you will now do without



It was not always clear



It was never black and white



There was no writing on the wall



Only reminders of you and me



Any run I took



The sight of a familiar view



A certain make and model of a car



A color



The cord within my favorite song



The writing was never on the wall



It was never black and white



Until perhaps it was to too late



You waited



I blocked



You opened up



I closed off



You would have run anywhere with me



Now I am subject to running it alone



Familiar views and all



I am left with but a simple memory



Looking up at the sky



Just my simple memory and I


No comments: