Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Choices


Anyone ever been at a loss for where they are standing? HA! Who am I kidding?!Of course many of you have. I know I am not supposed to have it together right now and I need more of a chance to debrief this last year; but that will come in due time just by living life here.

Do I stay on the central coast or move yet again? Do I take a chance here and see what comes from the one place in many ways I think I might have been running from. Maybe my great inspiration will come from this place. Possibly the story I have been writing this whole time will conclude here. So many thoughts flying through this little head of mine. So many pieces of wool to lay before the LORD.

Choices and dreams. Dreams and choices. A little while ago I would have asked for writing on the wall, the ground, the sky, anything! But that takes away from the fun of living this life I have been handed. I was talking on the phone with a good friend tonight and I explained that in the world/bubble that we had been living in there has really been no good examples of what this life was supposed to look like and in all honesty that is ok. Because I hope in some way I can be that example; at least a small version of it. I heard it explained several times over this last year that sometimes God calls people with specific purposes, some of those people listen and some do not. For those who do not God calls others and others until someone responds. My blog says it all; I am not perfect, I am quirky, and learning to do the best with what I've got!

By far a much more richer and dramatic firework display than I was expecting!

No comments: