Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Changing of Seasons

I appreciate my friends abilities to share their lives with me. I appreciate their honesty, their candidness, their ability to share about the seasons in which they stand. I have friends who are on the brink of major changes, unexpected blessings, great sorrows, and certain cross-roads. My friends are standing in many different seasons in many parts of the world. All growing and changing; being stretched in ways in which I think some of them never thought were possible for them. I am surrounded by some pretty phenomenal people with some amazing stories and my view of their lives is as though I get to experience every thing single season within a matter of moments. I am blessed by their lives and their willingness to share a piece of it with me.


No comments: