Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bring It!


I have a strange sort of feeling that I am staring a huge storm in the eye. Back in the day when this season approached I would always find myself becoming nervous and wondering if I would make it to the end, but as more and more of these seasons have passed through my life I now know I can take on a lot more than I ever thought. So when I stare this season/storm in the face all I can say is, "bring it on", because I know its not going away, so I might as well deal with it, learn from it, and hopefully pass through it not too terribly beat up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi - I looked back at July 2009 because it was when such a HUGE change took place in my life. My twins were born the day after this post. I read this and think 'how could she know something I would not realize for 17 months'. You are so gifted with words. I miss you my friend! ~Stacey