Wednesday, July 09, 2008

First Time for Everything!

So, a few months ago I got asked if I would take some engagement photos for a friend. I was in shock when I read the e-mail and a million thoughts raced through my head, one being, "my photos have always been for my pleasure and it has never mattered what other people thought, but this time it would matter." I told her I needed to think about it and would get back to her. After some thought and the idea of a "challenge" I accepted.

I went to church that Sunday morning and felt sick. Went to one of my favorite lunch spots, Chipotle, and couldn't eat a thing. I had butterflies and boy were they HUGE ones at that. I drove to Orange and explored this little section of Orange County that I had never known before. Then I waited. Sitting in Orange Circle I relaxed and watched families and musicians pass me by and then they arrived.

Laura and Todd by far made this experience so worth it! They had fun exploring with me and in the process I caught some fun moments. I learned a lot and really got a chance to see life and love more through a photographers eye which was wonderful! Thanks Laura for the believing in this girl's "hobby".

Congratulations Laura and Todd!








6 comments:

Dust Creative said...

I am blown away. These are AMAZING! Not that I thought they would be sub standard but wow.. I've seen alot of 'professional' photography that falls well below your content here. WOW. Well done mate!

Anonymous said...

You have so much talent, dont be afraid to show it. Amazing pictures! And i am not blog stalking!

Kyle Ray said...

You have a great eye for photography. I am a little bit jealous ;)

Kayli Cotten said...

So beautiful. Don't doubt yourself friend :)

Steph said...

WOW heidi these look amazing!!! GREAT job!!!

Nannette Ricaforte said...

You did it! You captured their love for each other. I'm so proud of you, girl!