Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas at Home


So tomorrow morning I get to make the wonderful 4 1/2 hour journey up the coast to the place I spent the first 18 years of my life. I treasure this place so much and I treasure it even more because of how consistently I am told it is one of the most beautiful places in California. And the more I think about it the more I have to agree. I am fortunate enough to return to a house filled with many wonderful memories and to a family that I love dearly.

It is going to rain Christmas Eve, but it is my hope it snows and there is a true possibility it could! Our house is at a high enough elevation that it has snowed before when it gets cold enough. The last time it snowed and left inches of snow to play in was when I was about 4 years old. People who love the snow and have lived in the area for a while will recall those moments with great fondness and with a tone that speaks, they hope it happens again.

Merry Christmas Everyone! Regardless of where you are in the world; I hope this season is filled with love, laughter, and moments of great joy as we celebrate the season in which we celebrate a birth that would forever change the history of the world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas my Darling. Miss you more than words Xx