Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pink Elephant



So we all know the situations where there is a HUGE pink elephant standing in the room and it seems to follow you in and out, yet no one is really willing to address the fact of your constant companion. Frustrating isn't it?

Over the last few months I have constantly realized my own large companion in several different situations yet have been unable to address it and come to find out I wasn't alone in my thoughts and feelings. Others that I work with and friends have been telling me their stories of awkward moments, how it feels like a fog following them around, and other anaologies. Somedays I wish (like yesterday) I could just yell out what the issue/problem is and have it resolved right then and there, alas, life is a bit more complicated than that. There are politics, pride, and just a certain safety net sometimes in ignoring it.

Maybe today will be the day where I confront the BIG pink elephant in the room or maybe I will just wait another day... :)


3 comments:

Steph said...

haha well, I have no idea what your "pink elephant" is... but love the pic at the bottom of your post, and good luck!

Bean said...

I love pink elephants! *wink*

I like your new profile picture!

Anonymous said...

so i am leaving a comment just to prove some things do change. wink. Hope things are good.
signed kevin