Monday, August 21, 2006

With All My Love


Daily it is the lesson of learning that this world does not revolve around you. In each day it is learning to be excited for others, to give when you feel as though you have nothing left to give, it is the learning that even though seasons may be so similar you as an individual have your own path to walk in this life. I entered this world alone and I will exit it alone, but I can't help but put it out there, that I hope I get to walk it one day with someone too. I hope one day I get to be excited for one specific individual, able to give to someone specific even when I believe I have nothing left to give. This is all your season and I am so excited for each and every one of you. I take great joy in celebrating where you stand and the journey God has taken you on and where He continues to take you. I rejoice at where you all stand and hope and pray that one day I too will get a chance to stand there. With all my love that I have and beyond what I believe I have.

No comments: