Monday, August 07, 2006

Breathing Deep


I wish I could explain to you what it is I am feeling and thinking
I know I may not seem myself and it is not because I am not filled with joy or a passion for life
Because the thing is I am.
I am ready to go
There are moments through this process where I become anxious and my heart fills with doubt
Yet then there is a whisper within my soul
It reminds me that doubt is not given from Him
There is no reason or need to doubt
I am excited go.
I am ready to go.
Nothing
Not one thing or person is holding me back
I kept asking God to hold it off for a time, to allow me just a bit more time
But its time
Time to see what this is all about
Time to see what is in store
Time to see what I am made of in God
So if I could explain it
I am taking it all in
Reflecting
Breathing deep

No comments: