Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Negatives

Over the last few days I have been attempting to organize my photography; going through negatives, trying to download photos off my camera, finding random roles of film I have yet to develop. It has been a total wild ride especially to go through my negatives. The photos that came from the negatives have either been given away, stored in an album, or somehow disappeared. Seeing some of these images represented in the negatives showed me how much life has passed me by and how full it has really been. I thank my Dad for giving me the desire to capture life through a lens (and his faithful patience as I learned the process) and I am so thankful to have some of my crazy memories documented in what to me will always be a timeless form of art no matter how life continues to move forward in this area. Here's to a wonderful 25 years and here is hoping to capture a few more of those crazy wonderful beautiful moments!


No comments: