Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sweet and Lovely


So my pictures are locked away on my camera until I can get a new cord to download them on my computer. However here is a mere glimpse of what a wonderful Saturday I had. I spent several hours with those I loved, baked my first apple pie ever (Mum would be so proud...oh and she was because I called and left a message about how excited I was that I finally had made one from scratch without her!), watched an action flick, and all around just had a wonderful wonderful day. I know there are people out there who dread the month of February and come to think of it, at some stage I think I was one of those people, but over time and an understanding that bitterness does nothing for me I have embraced this month and all the "hallmarkiness" that comes with it. Thank you S for being my Valentine and embracing the month with me! Happy February!

1 comment:

Nannette Ricaforte said...

And thank you for reminding me that my bitterness won't do anything for me, either.