Thursday, August 13, 2009

Brooke


Lately my ipod keeps shuffling to Brooke Fraser, so today I decided to give in and fill my senses with memories from what seems long ago. Brooke was an artist that Kristin and I were introduced to while we were living in New Zealand. Kristin and I would often listen to her in the flat when no one was home or while we were cleaning or making dinner. We actually got the chance to see her in concert with a group of friends/mates which was a blast! Sometimes it can be hard to have all these emotions and memories pop up in your head, but then I realize I am all the better for them regardless of how "hard" it may be. In lieu of my music interest this week enjoy a bit of a flashback from our year spent abroad.


















1 comment:

Special K said...

That brought back some memories! Miss you luv.