Monday, August 31, 2009

Food for Thought


I have been all about the journey these last few years. A journey of the heart, soul, mind, body...all of it. It hasn't been easy and often I thought walking away from it all and giving up was the best solution, because really walking through this what would it ever provide to others or myself? But giving up is and has never been the answer. I have constantly been taught and shown that really living, really giving yourself away, learning to love and be loved, learning to forgive and work through it all can be one of the greatest testaments to life and living.

We are to be constant encouragers and examples to one another, just as Christ set the ultimate example.

I can't give up now.

And as much as I have days and nights where I would love nothing more than the "race" to come to a halt I know my story is impacting others. I know that my heart and desire for God is impacting others whether they choose to see that part or not. I know there is something so much larger than "me" taking place in all of this.

SO...all of this to say...don't give up, don't lose hope, keep moving forward however hard the climb may be, because what you gain in wisdom and understanding is totally worth it.

No comments: