Saturday, January 09, 2010

Divided Heart

As I am approaching my trip to New Zealand I can't help but in some ways feel divided. I think it comes down to the fact that there is so much change that is taking place in my life here and I know with this impending trip only more change will added to it.

Also, the fact is that someone I love very dearly is moving out of state the day I jump on a plane and travel half way around the world to others that I love dearly. I know I am entitled to have all these thoughts and emotions stored up, but I think it is the fact that I feel as though I can't be completely present in one particular place...I am divided. I know in time I will sort through it and figure it out, but it's an entirely new phase with so many more unknowns attached to it.




No comments: