Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sunshine and Cloudy Days


I love being able to say I don't have an agenda. I think often my planner runs me...which I am not the biggest fan of, but it helps me stay on track and not go crazy with my often crazy life.

This place doesn't call for that. Hang outs happen with people without having to book it weeks out, coffee dates can happen mid day, life just seems to be slower here no matter the weather, the season, or just time of day.

I take great joy in the fact that I get to come to this place. Adventure around and meet new people all while reconnecting with the old. Its as though I felt stale and weary and walking right off that plane into people's arms I loved it was like a fresh breath of air all while being handed the best tasting glass of water.

New Zealand is incredible. You should come for a visit!

1 comment:

~S~~~~~ said...

I would love to come for a visit!